Muslim immigration to the West has exploded and to such a degree, the demographics are changing dramatically. Britain is one of the nations most affected by this uncontrolled immigration, where the native population is being replaced, and the Britain of old is disappearing. Patriotic native Brits are brushed aside to make way for Muslim immigrants who hate the West and desire Shari’a law for the UK. In fact, the “Muslim population has surged dramatically over the past 15 years, increasing by 75%. According to the latest data from the Office for National Statistics, Muslims have the youngest age profile of the religious groups, with 48 percent (1.3 million) aged under 25.” This has regrettably sealed the future advancement of Islam in Britain.
It is also estimated that if current immigration trends continue, white Britons “will be in minority by 2066.” David Coleman, Professor of Demography at University of Oxford states: “The moment that the white British become a minority will symbolize a huge transfer of power — cultural political, economic and religious — an ‘irreversible change in British society, unprecedented for at least a millennium.’”
Britain was a harmonious monoculture country in the mid-20th Century but could be something resembling the former Yugoslavia by the mid-21st Century. This Balkanisation effect is already evident in Muslim areas of European cities where anti-Semitism is rampant towards centuries-old Jewish communities in places like Malmö, Sweden, and Norway is now virtually ‘Judenrein’ after the huge levels of Muslim immigration in the last couple of decades.
Mosque Construction Despite Conflict of Values
Islam teaches ‘values’ that are contrary to democratic Judeo-Christian societies. For example an NOP poll for Channel 4 ‘The denial of Islam requiring scrutiny, and the will to suppress free speech and criticism’ came out with these results. Even the figures that show a minority still represent a large volume of people when there are millions of Muslims in the UK.
- 28% of Muslims agreed they dreamt of Britain becoming an Islamic State.
- 78% wanted the Danish cartoonist prosecuted.
- 68% want prosecutions for insulting Islam.
- 62% disagree with the freedom of speech if it insults religious sensibilities.
- 50% said British people who insult Islam should be arrested and prosecuted.
- Between 5-9% say that violence to protect Islam is acceptable.
- Whilst 10-13% found that they “understood” why young Muslims might want to become suicide bombers.
The statistics above are hardly surprising when for example, if it is taken into account that 81% of mosques in the USA that were investigated, preached violent texts to promote the installation of Shari’a. An estimated “80% of American mosques are under Wahhabi influence, described by both scholars and US officials as a radical, violent philosophical platform used by terrorists and their supporters to justify violence against Christians, Jews and other ‘non-believers’.”
The current Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was jailed for four months in 1999 after reciting to a crowd, “the minarets are our bayonets, the mosques are our barracks, the believers are our soldiers.” Now Erdoğan’s Turkish government has embarked on a mosque-building campaign throughout Germany, and Erdoğan himself attended the construction of $100M mega-mosque in Maryland, United States as it is a “symbol of friendship” (not conquest!). However a request to build a Christian church in Turkey’s capital of Ankara (where none exists) was denied by the Erdoğan government earlier this year.
A quick look around Europe reveals troubling developments, for example, to name but a few:
- Serbia: Mosque with Europe’s tallest minarets, nearly 90 metres, will be built in rural mountainous southwest region.
- Sweden: Call to prayer heard on loudspeakers at mosque in Stockholm. (Shari’a Law for people who oppose this as well!)
- Greece: The ‘Ummah’ are desperate for a mosque to be built in Athens, but the Greeks do not want to build the symbol of Islamic supremacism on their own soil. Greece also flatly rejected the ‘bait’ of reviving two Muslim mosques in Athens in return for the reopening of an Orthodox clergy school in Turkey.
- France: Despite being against the French constitution, Muslims openly pray on the streets of Paris as a sign of conquest.
- Germany: Next to High Cathedral of St. Peter in Cologne will be a $40M mosque with 100ft minarets. “Michael Höhne-Pattberg, an anti-jihad activist based in Cologne, stated its ‘designed to show Islamic dominance in the city.’ It’s no coincidence, he added, that ‘the cathedral is the largest Christian building north of the Alps, and the four Islamic Turkish associations also have their centre in Cologne, that is with a purpose to challenge the sovereignty of Christianity in Cologne.’”
- Slovenia: In the capital Ljubljana, Qatar finances the country’s first ever mosque.
- Spain: “Muslim immigrants in the Catalan town of Mollet del Vallès openly and aggressively challenged the authority of municipal officials to evaluate and determine the proper location of new mosques based on established urban planning regulations.”
- Iceland: “The mosque will be built in Reykjavík on a highly desirable plot of land that was granted to Muslims free of charge, courtesy of Icelandic taxpayers… financed by donors in the Middle East who are seeking to exert control over — and radicalise — the growing Muslim community in Iceland.”
- Denmark: Qatar finances construction of a $26M mega-mosque in Copenhagen featuring “the country’s first-ever minaret, a 20m tower-like structure that will alter Copenhagen’s low-rise skyline. This gift from Qatar has led critics to voice concerns that the mosque will become a mouthpiece for radical Islam in Denmark.”
- Norway: Furuset Mosque near motorway called ‘House of Victory’. “When you take Highway E6 at Oslo City and follow to the airport’s International Terminal or take the reverse route, you must pass Furuset Mosque… There are no other religious symbols except this mosque.”
So Who Pays for All These Mosques?
The recurring theme is that foreign finance builds mosques, and if that money is chased, the source is usually somewhere in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia or Qatar (as mentioned above). “According to official Saudi information, Saudi funds have been used to build and maintain over 1500 mosques, 202 colleges, 210 Islamic Centres wholly or partly financed by Saudi Arabia, and almost 2000 schools for educating Muslim children in non-Islamic countries in Europe, North and South America, Australia and Asia.” Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia spends a chunk of his estimated £20bn fortune trying to improve the image of Saudi Arabia and Islam in the West. In 2005, he donated $20 million to both Harvard and Georgetown, a pair of America’s most prestigious universities. The prince says this will promote peace and help bridge the gap between East and West. However the Saudi Arabian Wahhabi movement with its goal of turning society back to the 7th Century Arabian Peninsula and suspicious funding of UN Education projects raises alarming concerns.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are happy to see their fellow Muslims starve in Africa, while using the oil money to maintain their lavish lifestyles and fund the Islamisation of the West!
Where Do We Go from Here?
So what can be done? Quite simply, mass immigration of Muslims should never have happened, but now the British and other Western governments need to act quickly. We need real democracy like in Switzerland where votes on issues such as mass immigration or minarets can be made by the public. Our politicians need to be accountable instead of acting without mandates and facilitating our cultural suicide and capitulation to the predator of Islam.
Political correctness needs to finish immediately because it discriminates against our traditional values and practices and favours ‘lesser’ cultures such as Islam. Many surveys show Islam is a concern to the public, for example 75% of Brits think ‘Islam is a threat’; or even the politically correct left-wing Guardian found “the number of British citizens who think that conflict between groups is ‘largely inevitable’ has risen by seven points to 40%” after Lee Rigby’s murder; or a BBC ‘Sunday Morning Live’ viewers’ poll showed 95% of responders think the EDL should at ‘least be heard’.
Civil disobedience may happen eventually unfortunately due to ‘multiculturalism’ that has brought millions of Muslims into Britain and the rest of the West, but the government has to listen to the public and start monitoring mosques properly- no foreign imams and importantly, no foreign finance. I won’t hold my breath!
By: Paul Wilkinson